Monday, March 7, 2011

working

Over the past 2 weeks I have worked so hard that I put myself into a catatonic state. It manifested itself on Thursday, rendering me unable to get out of bed. It lasted until Friday evening, when I made myself go to Costco. Usually going to Costco makes me more tired and lazy- but this trip gave me motivation. Good thing I got back on track, I had 2 birthdays to bake for.

But it was good- all I do is sew lately, and I forget how much I love baking too.


I made the most delicious chocolate cake on Friday (for Nan), as well as chocolate cupcakes (for Stevie).



On Saturday after Nan's birthday party I made Tiramisu- it's Danny's absolute favorite. And he really deserves a treat right now.



On Sunday I filled the cupcakes with the rest of the Zabaione cream, and topped them with little waffle cookies for Stevie's birthday dinner at my parents house. I made these Tiramisu Cupcakes for her wedding shower and she always tells me how much she loved them- so I decided it was high time to make them again.



I looooove spring birthdays, thanks for letting me bake for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment