Saturday, March 26, 2011

sleepover pals

(photo from the Wee Wonderfuls book)

I've been wanting to make these lil guys for awhile- but I couldn't find the perfect pre-quilted fabric for the sleeping bag. I wanted to use an old quilt, but I don't have any that I'm willing to cut up. So my mom and I went to the D.I. to find one- of course they didn't have any. But I did get an idea of what I could use instead- a quilted pillow sham. So off we went.



We found this one at T.J. Maxx- for $12. Perfect!



Aww. Aren't they sweet?

The quilted pillow sham was a perfect solution.



Super cute and cuddly BFF's.



I just love their cute little buns. I changed their eyes- I like the sleepy ones better than the ones in the pattern.



Wouldn't these little dolls be the perfect toys for grandmas house? Know any grandmas?

1 comment:

  1. They are SOOOO cute - I'm about to make a trio myself so I thought I'd do a quick google - yours are my favourite. Thanks for sharing,
    Sez from Perth, Western Australia

    ReplyDelete