Friday, March 25, 2011

ms. katy kitty

I about died when I found this pattern on Etsy. I knew I had to have her. I bought the pattern way back in December, and finally had time to make her last week.



Her creators name is Larissa, and her blog/shop is called mmmcrafts, and she is my new favorite pattern maker/writer. Clear directions, perfect pattern pieces, amazing details. I highly recommend checking out her shop, and if you are in the market to make some really cute toys- you should.


She is tall- 19 inches. She stands well, sits perfectly- and is super sturdy. If you were to give one of her toys to a kid, they would last forever. No missing limbs here.



She is supposed to have a beret too- but I haven't made it yet. Picture that paired with those perfect striped socks and wingtip shoes, and she is so ooh la la.




Expect more of these to come- she was so fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment