Sunday, March 27, 2011

a weakness for spring

I'm telling you. I have a total weakness for Easter decorations. Besides Halloween, it's the only holiday I'd actually decorate my house for. Lately everywhere I go I see bunnies, chicks, lambs and eggs that beg me to take them home and plaster every surface with their cuteness.

I found the following spring must-haves on the Purl Bee's website. And if I could buy them...I totally would. Alas, some of them are knitting patterns. Is there anyone out there that would like to trade cupcakes for knitting? Please?






Why are Easter eggs so cute?? Am I weird?



Such sweet little knitted bunnies.



Can I please have this whole family? I just want to hold them in my lap while I watch re-runs of the X-Files. My cats would haul them off and hide them for their own.



Now I could make these.

Hmm, what am I doing today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about spring!! Those lamb pillows are amazing...

    ReplyDelete