Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

I brought my camera over to my parents house today for our mother's day celebratory dinner, but I didn't use it once. I decided to let the loo-loo tell the story of today...

...it kept her busy while we were waiting for dinner to be ready. She went around the house, looking for everyone.


Cheese?


Danny and I.



The table is set. Nice shot of the granite countertops!
Grandfather clock. Mother's Day flowers.
Dr. Pepper & pear. Dad with camera.


Do you like my mom's new rug? Isn't it beautiful?


and the torn up backyard.


she is such a weirdo!


and the new back patio.


Mal gave my mom a pedicure. Pink toes are perfect for spring!


Loo-loo trying to get a photo of bun-bun and I. My dad made me laugh- he said that this would look more like a hunting photo than a "live" one.

So why is there no photo of Mom?

Damn. Sorry mom!

We had a wonderful dinner, and mom made creme brulee for dessert. It was soooooo good! But, no photos of that either. Oh well. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment