Saturday, April 3, 2010

hippity-hop

Did I ever tell you about the bunny we used to have? We got him at Easter time when I was 7 or 8. My dad asked Loo-loo to name him- and she named him Hop. Cause that's what he did.

Hop, hop.

He was tough and ruthless! He would chase big dogs out of our yard with a thump of his back legs, a loud grunt, and a determined charge. And he peed once on my brand new bunny slippers that I got for Christmas. The irony. Anyway, here are some of the goodies...

Easter baskets for friends. I got the pails at Target- in the $$ section like in February! I got everything a little on the early side this year...(only cause they had it out right after valentines!)



I think I went a little overboard...this is what we have leftover.

(Too much candy is never a problem for us!)

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment