Tuesday, January 25, 2011

randomness


It feels so good to pull on a pair of comfy pants after a long day in skinny jeans.

Whether it be 5 minutes or 5 hours, every time I sit on our couch I get covered in cat hair head to toe. It's not the couch. It's the cats that latch on to me the second I sit down. I try my very best to de-fur before leaving the house. A long time ago when I worked at Starbucks, I arrived only to have my manager say "I see you've brought your cat with you today." She was a cat hater.

The other day Danny and I tried Este pizza for the first time. It was really good- but they had the most hideous music playing. A reggae (shiver, gulp, retch) band covering Radiohead. Most horrifying. Next time we will order out.

Having my sewing room all torn up is depressing. I need to get it back to normal asap.

In any movie context, squiggly tentacled octopus-like flying bad guys/demons/harbingers of death drive me crazy. Who in the world started that whole trend? And why does it bother me so?

Movies that have them- the Matrix, Hell Boy, War of the Worlds, Star Trek, and even Buffy- to name a few. Make it stop.



I saved up my birthday and christmas cash and got me some new boots. They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I even took Van for a long walk in them- no blisters, sore toes, or arch pain. So if I wear them everyday, don't judge me. Besides, I need to get my money's worth.

P.S. do you see my clearer, smoother skin in that photo? I always have to photoshop out my blemishes and scars. I knew this new skin regimen was making my skin clearer, but I didn't realize that it was also helping my scars heal! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment