Wednesday, January 12, 2011

loo-loo captures my birthday

Yeah, I know my birthday was forever ago. Better late than never.


My mom made one of my very favorite dinners- chicken and dumplings. Paired with a fresh salad that included pears, apples, Romano cheese and raspberry vinaigrette- mmmm. Can I have this once a week?

Loo-loo demanded my phone so she could take photos of me opening my gifts- I handed it over.


Hi Danny!


Hooray for new Wii games!


A vintage miniature shelf my mom found in Colorado.


Me inspecting the adorable pink pitcher she included with the shelf.


Man I look stupid in hats! But look how beautiful my new sweater is that Nan & Co gave me!


Loo-loo's attempt at bokeh? Hey dad.


Danny? Look at me!


My $50 cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Soooooo good!


Loo-loo shows us her gingerbread house.


And the cat fountain? Not for my birthday.


Okay, now for the goodies:


From my SIL Stevie- I can't wait for a special occasion to make some of these goodies!



Ok, this was for Christmas, but whatever. It looks exactly like the very first camera I had. I've been wearing it everyday. Thanks Maloree!



A gorgeous scarf from my SIL Chelsea. She knitted it herself. Again, pangs of jealousy over the fact that I can't knit. But I could pay her to knit for me, right?

(Also for Christmas. Years of bitching about people mashing my birthday and Christmas together, and now I am doing it on my own blog. What can I say, I'm lazy. And over it. Finally.)



The miniature shelf that my wonderful mom gave me. I took it apart and cleaned it up, isn't it incredible? I'm still in search of the perfect place to put it in our house. She gave me all of the stuff in it too! I love my mom. One of the best birthday presents ever.



A little notebook for my purse- the mustachioed one is my favorite. Also from Stevie.

I had a delightful birthday. I was being strange and told everyone NO BIRTHDAY PARTIES, PRESENTS OR ANYTHING.

Kinda glad they ignored my requests. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you had an actual party...for YOU and not for everyone cause its Christmas! Looks like you got some rad stuff, and I'm SO glad the sweater fits and looks SO cute AND i'm so glad that we are called "Nan and Co". Sounds like the name of a store or TV show or something else cool!

    ReplyDelete