Monday, March 8, 2010

stevie's birthday

For my one and only sister in law's birthday, we all met up at Iggy's in
L a y ton for dinner (and cupcakes)



The Loo-loo wanted me to take some photos of her licking a lemon...





Complete with dire consequences!


Mal & Cory


Blurry Stevie & her birthday cupcake.


My dad.


Stevie & Nick.


Danny & I.


Loo-loo giving Stevie a birthday hug.

Left to Right- Amanda, Loo-loo, Stevie, and Cody.
(Amanda and Cody are Stevie's friends.)



Cory, Nick & Keith's left side. (Keith is Nick's friend.)


Stevie, Cody and my mom. This is the only photo that had my mom in it. Sorry mom! Didn't mean to leave you out!

It was a great night out with the whole family. And despite the hidden layer of tomatoes on my salad (that I had to pick out) it was delicious!

Happy Birthday Stevie!!


(My dad and I took the photos- between the 2 of us, we got most of the action.)

No comments:

Post a Comment