Saturday, March 27, 2010

sicky mcsick sick

(the common cold)


Seriously. What is up with this persistent and annoying cold?

Like 2 weeks ago, Danny woke up sick. (on a friday) He was incapacitated until monday, and still stuffy for the rest of the week.

I started feeling it on tuesday, and by wednesday morning, it had taken over my body. ( I called in sick) On thursday, I went to work, but I had the absolute worst headache I have ever had in my life. No kidding. I have a friend that has had chronic migraines for the last oh, ten (?) years- one day in the life of her and I was ready to die.

Then on sunday morning, Danny wakes up with the worst sore throat ever. Then, the only day he even went to work this week was on wednesday.

And now it's saturday evening, and my throat is killing me. Earlier, I chalked it up to drainage from my still stuffy head/nose. Dammit.

Old man winter will not let me go. Asshole.


No comments:

Post a Comment