Monday, December 27, 2010

vacation


I've never really had a vacation-like Christmas. (like when you were in school, it was awesome to not have to go to school, but it's winter so how is staying in the house all day long a vacation?)

Until this year.

My husband and I have been playing video games, eating cheesecake and hot pockets, wearing nothing but pj's, staying up waaaay to late, and sleeping in waaaay to late- for the past 2 days.

He has this entire week off of work.

It's like we are teenagers with parents out of the country. No responsibility. No rules. No bedtime. No alarms.

I feel like we are being really naughty- like we are going to get caught and get in trouble and have to re-take that really hard algebra test. Our car privileges are gone and we will be grounded for a month with no talking on the phone even.

Or maybe having no schedule has made me completely crazy and I shouldn't be telling the world all of these silly things.

Well, I like it. We're having fun. It's been so relaxing. I know I said I'd write a post a day until the end of the year- but I'm holed up in my house with my sexy husband so I may not have time.

Okay?

See you on the flip side!



No comments:

Post a Comment