Tuesday, December 21, 2010

all ready for christmas...

This tree makes my front room smell soooo delicious!



This is Tilda's favorite ornament- I have to keep it at the bottom of the tree so she can snuggle it without batting it off the tree.



I fell in love with this garland last year at Basket Loft- this year it was 70% off, so I bought the lot!


I love the sugary texture of candy ornaments- my brother has one that "santa" gave him when he was teeny- it's a candy train, and the gumdrops are so realistic, it's magical. To this day I am still a little jealous that it's his and not mine.



I got these frosty hearts at Ikea last year.



Sweet little bird...



All wrapped and under the tree...



I love the little red glitter balls, also at Ikea last year.



Danny's is hiding in the back...



Can't wait to give them all away!

No comments:

Post a Comment