Sunday, December 19, 2010

family

My Family (minus the youngest, Maloree)
approx. 1985


Teenage dad.


Typical dad. We have like 50 photo books that chronicle our childhoods- plus a ton of videos. Our lives have been well documented!


With a cupcake and his camera. If he were sitting in his Shelby, he'd be right at home.



My mom and me. (I don't have any (digital/scanned) young photos of my mom- yet.)



Pumpkin Carving this last Halloween.

So it goes:

Me

Nick, married to Stevie. He is a parts manager of a Ford dealership. They live in Ogden with their 3 cats, Millie the Macaw, Stevie the parrot, and like a gazillion finches.

Lindsay Loo-loo. My special needs sister, lives at home. Also she is my favoritest person ever.
She attends a community program for special needs people 5 days a week. She loves it, and has really blossomed since she joined. That is where I pick her up every week for our activities.

Maloree, the youngest. She is a vet tech, and the emotional strength required to do that job is freaking amazing. Also lives at home. With 3 cats, 2 birds, a dog and a bunny.


Me and my brother, Nick. Is it lame that this is the only photo I have of us?


Stevie & Nick.


Loo-loo loves to par-tay.


My beautiful baby sister Maloree Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment