Wednesday, December 22, 2010

family christmas party #1 (my side)

This year, we added the Ornament game to the usual traditions- soup & salad for dinner, peppermint ice cream and gingerbread sugar cookies for dessert.


Yes, I did indeed steal this lovely ornament from my cousin's husband.


Gingerbread house that Loo-loo decorated at her friend Shelly's house.


The best frosting ever lined up and ready to go...



Lil Maddie is already a pro at frosting these delicious little cookies!


Loo-loo adds some finishing touches.


Even Gramps got into it!


Lil Jessie made this cute guy just for me!


Auntie Connie.


Stevie, Nick & Mal.


Danny smiles only after he has eaten a cookie.

And we forgot about the ice cream until the frosting was long gone and half the family had left.

Dang. I guess we'll just have to have that for my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment