Sunday, December 12, 2010

i'm here, i promise!

When most people (bloggers) disappear for a bit after blogging regularly, they turn out to be pregnant. I hear those first few months are hell.

Anyways.

I have disappeared, but I assure you, I am not, I repeat, I am 100% sure that we are not expecting.

I've just been busy. And I may or may not have gotten out of the blogging habit- the empty flash card in my camera proves it.

I have been working on a very special quilt just for our future children. I made some blankets and a quilt for a friend that is having a girl in February- I will post photos when I get the quilt back from the quilters. I have been making a million freakin hair clips, because everyone wants them. I have been selling a ton- and I don't even sell them in stores! It's nuts. I have all these fun projects lined up, ready to go- and I have no desire to sew anything right now.

Last week I got to babysit little Van for the first time- so his momma could go and work out. He is such a little sweetheart- he even snuggled with me for a half hour or so, completely calm and content. It freakin killed me! Oh he is just so perfect! I am trying to figure out how to get him to laugh for me- currently he only does it for his parents. He is 4 months now- can you believe it?

I'll get my mojo back, but it might be after the holidays- so don't abandon me quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment