Monday, February 15, 2010

valentine's cookie party

Much success!

We had so much fun, we decided to have these cookies parties year 'round! And since I make sugar cookies for most big holidays- (easter, halloween, christmas, v-day) I don't mind sharing the decorating (and baking) with everyone! (less stress, more fun!)

Can't wait to start!


Handing out the cookies...


LaRue, Janeen, Dave, Becky, Kyle & Julian


Amber & Jennica



See the hot pink frosting pile going on in the left? That was Kyle's signature style. And one that I admire greatly- I love frosting!


So proud!


This has got to be one of my favoritest photos ever!


Ever wonder how to smile with a mouth full of cookie? Julian has it down.



He actually wanted me to take his picture! Frosting turns the creepy aunt with the camera (me) into the cool aunt with the camera (also me). What? Did that even make sense?


Seriously, every time I looked at James through my lens he had a picture perfect grin!


Empty frosting bags, awesome candy piled cookies.


Art.


I love that smile!


Look! I got a photo with all of them laughing! Love it!


Amber got really creative with the licorice ropes...


This kid was my bestie for the afternoon. Earlier I tried to get him to talk during lunch, but he just stared somberly at his nacho cheese dorito.

Give a kid a cookie, gain a friend for life!


James thought that frosting on his lil finger was the funniest thing yet!


Clockwise from top: Dave's U, Kristine's happy face, simple sprinkles, Amber's love knot, Kyle's happy face, Janeen's creations, Dave & Becky's collage, and (uh) I can't remember who's these were! (dang!)

Going through these photos- I don't have any of just LaRue! It was her party after all!

Well, I will just have to do better at delegating out the camera next time so there is a better mix! I also forgot to ask my husband to help me take photos. Oops.

(Photo lessons for Danny- priceless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment