Monday, February 8, 2010

i did not, part two

Monday

While packing up my stuff for Sewing Tuesday I did not drop my very full pincushion on the border of the wood floor/carpet in the living room, scattering my new 250 glass head pins everywhere, but mostly into the white carpet.

After finding (hopefully) all of the pins, I did not find cat poop peeking it's grotesque head out from underneath our bathroom rug at midnight. After cleaning all day on sunday, meaning floor, rug, and the damn cat box.

Empty cat box, bathroom rug- well, since I love to sleep on the rug all day, I choose that one. Cow! (said like jerry says newman!)

Tuesday

I wasn't talking to my mom about my sister when she walked in the door and totally heard something that I said very loudly out of context. (I still feel bad, sorry Mal.)

Thursday

I did not call in sick to work an hour before my shift, making my boss go in for me. I did not then lay in bed all day, feeling miserable and sorry for myself.

Saturday

I did not eat a twinkie when we got home from our friends house at 1:30 a.m. And then I certainly did not proceed to go straight to bed without brushing my teeth. Nuh-uh.

Sunday

While doing the weekly laundry, I did not impulsively decide to wash our mattress pad at 8:30 p.m. So we definitely won't have to listen to the dryer wheezing into the night trying to get the huge still wet thing dry. (At least it's not clunking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment