Thursday, November 12, 2009

stay puft dessert


I am finally feeling like myself again. Yea!

You know what that means- I made/microwaved dessert for Danny and I.
(hey, ya gotta start somewhere!)

S'mores....mmmmm.

Honey maid graham crackers, Hershey's chocolate, and caramel marshmallows.


As we were eating them and watching Buffy, and I had marshmallow all over my fingers and chocolate dripping down my chin, I thought to myself, "Man these are messy! I am so glad Danny can't see my chocolaty face right now. So not hot!"

After I had licked my fingers and face clean, I turned to Danny to see if he liked them. He was looking at his dessert very disapprovingly and says...

"S'mores are poorly designed."

Give it to my wonderfully geeky and technically correct husband, to say something so hilarious!

(well, at least I thought it was hilarious, maybe you had to be there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment