Sunday, November 8, 2009

sicky sick sick.

I have been actively avoiding getting sick for the past few weeks. Zicam, early to bed, lots of hand sanitizer. Well, it failed on Friday night.

After I got home from the mall, and started blogging, my throat started to hurt. And it got worse and worse until I went to bed. I had call in sick to work, and stayed in bed almost all day on Saturday.

And today, I spent most of the day in bed- followed by the rest of the day parked in front of the tv in the lovesac, bored out of my mind. Now it's time for bed, and I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow will bring sunshine, rainbows, and non-sickness so that I can go to work.

Remember when you were little and it was so cool to be sick? Cool cause you got to stay home with mom, and got to watch tv and eat whatever you could convince your mom would make you feel better? Now I would do anything not to be sick, and to go to work.

sniffle.

P.S. They took my favorite Zicam product off the market! I am so mad! The nasal gel & the nasal swabs. Apparently people were losing their sense of smell after using the said product! I had used it for years, and never once had an issue.
Gosh dang it. I really felt like it helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment