Saturday, November 14, 2009

hello, kitty!

Last night Danny and I went on an adventure. (To South Towne Mall.)

I had no idea that they had a Hello Kitty store there...I was mesmerized! I just had to look at every little thing in there!

I got a coloring book and a coin purse for Loo-loo, and a coin purse for me. When we got home, I decided to take a look at the book. It's all about kitty picking apples and making pies for all her friends. (It's very cute, I almost want to keep it for myself!) Anyway, it had this funny little thing in the back:


Hello Kitty's Profile

Birthday: Nov 1st
Birthplace: suburbs of London, England
Height: the same as a stack of 5 apples
Weight: the same as 3 apples
Distinguishing Feature: the red bow on her ear
Future Goal: to become a famous pianist or poet
Good at: baking cookies
Loves: mom's homemade apple pie
Favorite Word: friendship
Collects: anything small and cute
Best School Subjects: English, Music Art
Personality: A very energetic little girl, Hello Kitty loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her at home happily, baking cookies or practicing on her piano.



Sounds like she is my kind of gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment