Saturday, November 7, 2009

the best trip to the mall...ever.

Last night, I found this jacket. (I tried to post the photo but it wouldn't let me)

I fell in love with it and had to have it! So, I put the only one I could find on hold, then I went to find these skinny jeans while pondering if I should buy the jacket.

When I went back to get the jacket, (I had decided YES!) I found a whole rack of them that somehow I had missed. I found one of them for 50% off- it was missing a button. Seriously? I can definitely replace missing buttons, especially for half off!

So I proudly took it to the register, and the girl ringing me up says, "This is not returnable, and the button is in the pocket." Sure enough, when I got to my car, I checked the pockets for the magical money saving button, and there it was.

$24 for the jacket, $9.50 for the jeans.

Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I very well know that I am WAY too old to be shopping at these stores, by the way. Don't judge me, k?

    ReplyDelete