Friday, November 13, 2009

leaves


So my neighbor is kinda noisy lately. I have never even really seen him before, but these past few weeks that the leaves have been falling off the trees, I have heard what I thought to be a leaf blower on about once a day.

Yeah, I though it was overkill too. But there are a TON of leaves on this here street. So I didn't think twice about it.

Then I came home from work today, and as I pulled into my driveway, I noticed him in his front yard. But he was not blowing leaves. He was vacuuming them up. He has a leaf vacuum.

In these past weeks, I would look at his perfectly leafless yard, and then our messy leaf covered one, and think, "hmm. We should really rake those up. I bet his yard looks so great cause he has that fancy leaf blower."

Fancy leaf vacuum. I stand corrected.

I bet he hates us and our messy lawn, with our trees that shed on his property.

So far, he has been out there for an hour, and he is still going strong. Which leaves me to think, "How many hours a day does he spend vacuuming leaves?"

I like my frosting to be perfect, he has his lawn.

I guess.

Frosting is way more fun than lawn care.

P.S. He was out there until we left at 6:30.

*photo found on www.bluejake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment