Saturday, August 8, 2009

the painful story of the black toe

I can't seem to catch a break latley. Can't I just have one good week? Just one? Please?

Today I had the worst cramps ever, and then at work I was helping move furniture around when I rammed a crib into my foot, seperating my big toenail from my toe, and then out if shock I dropped the crib back on my toes. So I have a black toe that really hurts and bruised toes. Needless to say, I got to go home early.

I spent the WHOLE day in bed. Because of a TOE. So lame! I feel like the biggest moron ever! I tried to include a beautiful photo to go along with this sad tale, but my fancy iPhone does NOT send picture messages. I can blog from my iPhone, as I am doing now because I don't want to walk to the computer to post this ridiculous story.

How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment