Wednesday, June 10, 2009

shiny happy people

I love a day off. I get to sleep in, wear sweatpants all day, and do whatever the hell I want to!

So today I worked on a new project all day. (it's a surprize) I ran out of fabric, and I had seen this collection called Everything But The Kitchen Sink, and thought it would be good for the lil guys so I googled it. No such luck. So I called the fabric store that I had seen it in, and guess what? They had it! So I put some decent clothes on, and headed out into the rain.

And, boy, did I find some good stuff! I got some really cute and funky fabric for an apron, some wonderful new felt, and exactly what I came for.

I love it when the universe loves me back! And, I got my new part for my sewing machine. Let's hope it works!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment