Monday, June 15, 2009

coffee toffee, twisted frosty

My husband is hilarious. As we were heading out the door to get my new car, I had decided that I really needed one of those new frosty treats- coffee toffee twisted frosty at Wendy's. So Danny grabs my sunglasses out of my hand and says "Do you wanna get Frosty with me?" with the dance moves and everything. Oh, it was amazing. I was laughing so hard! Then I begged him to do that very same thing as we walked in the door of my parents house, frosty in hand. But he shook his head and said, "No way."

Most of you that have met Danny probably can't even imagine him doing the scene that is described above. He is so quiet and mellow around most people. But around me, he is the funniest man alive. I love that he is completely himself around me- I sometimes wish that my loved ones could witness his hilarity- but I also selfishly love that I am the only one that gets to see that side of him. And I can be my nerdiest around him and he loves it- he actually thinks I am funny. I certainly don't think that I am funny.

(Anyway, check out this video if you have no idea what I am talking about! After the 10th time or so, it starts to be funny. Don't give up!)

FROSTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment