Sunday, June 14, 2009

rain, rain, go away.

When I was in high school, I went on a trip to Seattle and Victoria with my friend Beth. We fell in LOVE with Seattle and planned to move there together and start our own coffee shop- Coffee & Pickles. She would run it, and I would bake. And we would sit and enjoy the rain everyday.

Obviously, that never happened. And seriously, it never could. I do love the rain. But this overcast sky? I do not love it. I need sunshine. Today I have been so depressed! For the ten minutes the sun did shine, I stuck my head out the window and took in as much of it as I could. And then it was over. Back to the dark crappy gloom.

The fact that my sewing machine is fixed and ready to go isn't even enough to pull me out of the abyss. And I don't feel like baking either.

(please, please, please be sunny tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment