Thursday, June 18, 2009

how rude!

is what I thought when I read an email I had just opened up.

I had decided to post an item for sale on craigslist. I put up a nice photo, with a clear detailed description. I priced it lower than what I paid for it.

Then today, I checked my email before heading off to work. I had a reply! "wow," I thought, "that was fast!" So I opened it up, and guess what it said?

"Do you need help?"

And that was all. What does that even mean? My mind churned away- do they think it's priced too high? I quickly googled it, thinking maybe I was asking too much. From most online places it was listed at 4 times higher than I had it at.

Screw you, lame person that trolls the classifieds and replies with insults. Who has time to even do that? What kind of person WOULD do that? I know I am being dramatic, but when I think about it, it's just so stupid.

I am so glad that I do not have people like that in my life. REALLY glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment