Friday, November 25, 2011

dolls!

I've been busy- making new dolls for the Christmas Boutique coming up.

Introducing:


Photobucket
Gracie.



Photobucket
With green eyes and ruffly pink bow...



Photobucket
I needed a fiery red-head for my collection!



Photobucket
With some sweet little mary janes.



Photobucket
The fabric for her dress is from the "Blush" line by Moda. It's a little something I've been hoarding for awhile now...


Photobucket
Antonia.



Photobucket
I love her golden yellow hair- when I saw it at the craft store I knew I needed to make some blonde braids with it.



Photobucket
She loves cupcakes as much as I do!



Photobucket
She loves to dance in her fancy red flats.



Photobucket
The fabric is from Hoodie, the line is called L'Amour De La Vie, and when I saw these little houses all in a row- I needed it for sweet little doll dresses. 



Photobucket
Opal.



Photobucket
Little details make me so happy!



Photobucket
This particular pattern has moveable arms, and usually the way you attach them isn't very sturdy- so I found some doll joints on etsy, so hopefully their arms will stay on forever!



Photobucket
I wish I had some olive green flats!



Photobucket
I have been saving this fabulous Japanese cotton-linen blend owl fabric for a special project, and I thought that a little doll dress was the perfect occasion.


She is based on the "Kit, Chloe and Louise" pattern by the lovely Hillary Lang. I will be placing them in my shop, so if you can't make it to the holiday event, you'll have a chance to buy them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment