Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wishes can come true...

Yesterday, after ogling many wonderful new fabrics at my favorite shop in Bountiful, I went to visit my family. As I was sitting with Lindsay at the kitchen counter, my mom pulled a bowl of dough out of the fridge and started making my favorite- biscuits.

We got caught up, the biscuits baked, and Lindsay entertained herself with my iPhone. When they came out of the oven, steaming hot and golden brown, my mom presented me with the perfect pairing- home made seedless raspberry jam.

So I had 2. And when I left, she gave me a jar for myself.

Tonight for dinner, all I wanted was biscuits and jam. But I thought about Danny and his liking for normal meals, and made some dinner. (grilled chicken & orzo with vegetables) I ate most of mine, and then had 3 perfect biscuits.

I may have to make some more tomorrow...I still have some jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment