Sunday, September 27, 2009

week in review

(now, 1:37 a.m.) 1 week anniversary in the new place. Old place all cleaned out. I feel sad when I am down there. It still feels like home, but all of our stuff is gone. And then I come upstairs to the biggest mess ever, and I just can't stand it. I don't even know where to start. I can't do the 4 loads of laundry that I need to do, cause the boxes of food storage are in the way. And I can't put those away, cause the cupboards are full of food that I just threw in there. And I can't move that stuff, cause I don't have an empty bin to put it all in. Sigh.

(today) I can't see my countertops because they are filled with STUFF. Stuff that needs to be put AWAY somewhere. (where? don't ask me, and definitely don't ask danny.)

(yesterday) The bathroom is piled into 2 huge bins on the bathroom floor. So don't judge me for wearing the same eyeshadow everyday, alright?

(the day before yesterday) The day we got internet again. And cable. Man, I totally thought Izzie was dead. Damn. I kinda really don't like her. They should have kept George instead. Seriously.

(uh, wednesday?) I sit on the couch, in a maze/mess of tall speakers, short speakers, various electronic equipment, a dead television and a laptop that has no meaning because I can't blog.

(tuesday) See last post. Day off with sister loo-loo.

(monday) I messed up a lot at work that day. Post movers scrambled brain syndrome.

(sunday) First night in the new place. Slept like a rock. It was awesome. It was also my brother's and my cousin's wedding anniversaries. (1 and 12 respectively.) I forgot them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment