Thursday, October 21, 2010

hello...

I'm in bed, with my iPhone, blogging.

Sorry.

I really wanted to write a real post, but I have no time- this week has been crazy.

I have so much to tell you!

We went to the pumpkin patch last week.

This week my mom and I took Loo-Loo to Disneyland.

Today I had a root canal, and baked a pumpkin cheesecake.

Tomorrow I am baking all day for a wedding reception that's on Saturday.

Whoa, right?

So since I'm all whacked out on painkillers, I am in bed reading the 2nd Harry Potter book. (no, I've never read them before. Stop throwing rocks at me. Better late than never, right?) I read the first one yesterday at LAX and on the plane ride home.

Sitting in bed with my cats and a book is all I have the energy for.

Thanks for listening- I will be back next week with some tall tales and maybe even some true ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment