Friday, September 3, 2010

san fran day four

Day 4: We got up, packed and checked out. Our hotel held our bags for us while we went on a few more adventures.


We took BART to the Port of San Fran, where we walked around checking out the local vendors.


Us.


There wasn't much happening, so we walked back to Fisherman's Wharf.


Fishy.


Noodle.


Lunch at Boudin, then some ice cream from Ben & Jerry's.


Walked up to Ghirardelli Square, and took a bus back to the hotel.




After another crazy cab ride and 2 more flights, we arrived safe and sound (and really tired) back home where our furry children were patiently waiting. For food.

Thanks to Joyent for hosting the giant party, and getting us to explore your hometown.

And to Mal and my mom, who took care of our children, and made sure they were still purring. And to my dad, who picked us up from the airport late Monday night.

And an apology to B, I am so sorry I missed your shower. But I am making something wonderful for you and your man-to-be, so I hope I can make up for it.

And to everyone else that survived my probably boring as hell vacation blog posts.

I can't wait for our next trip- 10 days on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment