Monday, April 15, 2013

my kitchen aid has been busy

 photo IMG_9193_zps4ead5267.jpg
I've never been to Swig, but I heard that their sugar cookies are off the hook. 

I found a recipe here, and oh man, are they goooooood.





 photo IMG_9315_zps0ba7ae7b.jpg
I love going to lunch with my man. We met up at the office and then headed to Super Duper. SO GOOD!!!







 photo IMG_9316_zps4718f4d4.jpg
Then I headed to the mall to get my hot fudge sundae on.







 photo IMG_9320_zps48b7a108.jpg
Doing some baking, so I thought I'd let you in on some of my secret weapons. 

Sonoma Syrup Co. Vanilla is THE BEST VANILLA EVER, it will take your baking to a whole new level. Try it!

Vanilla Bean Paste. No more buying dried out beans and trying desperately to scrape out seeds. Use a tablespoon of this for maximum wow.

Butter Vanilla Emulsion is great for boosting cake mixes. 







 photo IMG_9321_zpscf6c32bb.jpg
Mmmmm, I made salted caramel buttercream to fill brownie cookies....







 photo IMG_9324_zpsc9d3a673.jpg
...and I made my raspberry buttercream cupcakes.

All of us that went to Jane and Visnu's wedding miss each other, so we are getting together for a party. Thailand reunion woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment