Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

(still playing catch-up...)

Photobucket
I love seeing the mountains as the plane lands in salt lake city.



Photobucket
We had very important business to attend to right as we got into town. Cheesesteaks, a fabric store or 5, Hobby Lobby, and the dentist. 

My teeth are not so good, so I have to get them cleaned every 6 months, even though I floss daily. Danny has been to the dentist exactly three times in his life. Once when he entered the Marine Corp, again when he left, and the tuesday before Thanksgiving. He has never had a cavity, and his numbers were better than mine. Arghfnghrunv genes.

But hey, I got great creativity and metabolism in mine, so you can keep your perfect teeth.



One night we picked up some take out from our fav Bombay House, and took it over to Mike and Nan's for an indian feast. Mmmm. Bombay House.


Photobucket
This lil guy sat on my lap for a half an hour before he went to bed.


Photobucket
Cuddling.


Photobucket
Taking selfies.


Photobucket

I love him.

(it doesn't seem like that long of a time, but I havent seen him for a few months so having him warm up right away was delicious.)




Photobucket
Iris right before she went to bed. That's why she looks so nice and tranquil.



Photobucket
Ryker is huge, and likes to bark in my face. I think it's just his way of saying HI AUNTIE THAT LIVES SO VERY FAR AWAY I MISSED YOU! But Maloree says he's being naughty.


Photobucket
This pumpkin pie was the most amazing pumpkin pie I have ever had. My mom and I made it. I'm gonna haveta make another one....soon!


(Yes, that is the only Thanksgiving related photo in this post about Thanksgiving.)



Photobucket
He's only gonna get bigger!



Photobucket
Lindsay loo and Henry. Look at his cheeks!



Photobucket
I started taking some photos...



Photobucket
...and I asked Van to do something CRAZY. This is what I got.

Then he took me by the hand, and said "come!" and led me into his room. Then he showed me the toy bin under the bed that he wanted. I pulled it out. He was madly searching for something...



Photobucket
Say cheese!



Photobucket
He remembered his camera! The one I special ordered for him last Christmas! OMG melt my heart!



Photobucket
Then he wanted to use my camera, and he took this fabulous photo.



Photobucket
Henry boy. Oh, the sweetness.



Photobucket
And the seriousness.



Photobucket
He is such a happy, chubby little cuddle bug. So content.


And then we got on a plane to go back to San Fran.



Photobucket
Knowing we didn't have any delicious leftovers waiting at home to gorge ourselves on, we drove straight to In N out for dinner.


Photobucket
...and then bought some doughnuts for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment