Monday, September 10, 2012

adventures with friends

Remember my friends the Lunds? Cute little Linus and the sweet little miracle baby Laura? Well they came to visit a few weekends ago. We went on a few adventures while they were here...

Photobucket
We took the ferry to and from Sausalito. We didn't have any time to spend in Sausalito, just ride the ferry. The kids were so excited to ride the boat! And now I know what I can do for a nice relaxing day to myself- as soon as I get one, that is!

The next day we went to the Exploratorium!



Photobucket
It's a place full of sciency stuff for kids, but we adults were pretty entertained as well.



Photobucket
I pretty much followed this little cutie around and gave her everything she asked for.



Photobucket
Linus copying some girls making heart shadows with their hands...



Photobucket
Every time Laura would finish with something she would dust off her hands- signaling "I'm done! Moving on!"



Photobucket
She got in front on this crazy mirror and puckered up- she's a girly girl already!



Photobucket
Awesome string installation.



Photobucket
Hi!



Photobucket
Whirly.



Photobucket
Watching all the other kids playing down on the bottom level.


At the end, we walked around the Palace of Fine Arts, where the Exploratorium is currently located. (It's moving to the pier next year) It has all these super high columns and stuff- it's really pretty. We walked around a bit...



Photobucket
Linus obliged a photo on one of the huge columns.



Photobucket
Linus, Sky, Kim and Laura.


Then we drove to Pier 39 to see the sea lions and grab something to eat.



Photobucket
Totally lazy. With a ton of people snapping photos all day long. Also, fishy.



Photobucket
I love this kids energy!



Photobucket
Linus found a photo booth that he wanted to try, and dad said no- so instead I handed him my iphone with the photo booth app loaded up and he loved it.

Man, do I ever miss these guys. I need to make a trip down to see them, like soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment