Monday, August 6, 2012

renegade '12 part two- the vendors

Photobucket
Unicorn Crafts photo props.



Photobucket
Sugar skull art.


Photobucket
Somehow Star Wars characters become cute.



Photobucket
Kitty Baby Love- kitty shaped chubby crayons for littles



Photobucket
And these super cute lil plush kitties.



Photobucket
Giant felted R2D2 by Wool Buddy.



Photobucket
Fox bride and groom by Mimi Kirchner.



Photobucket
My fav fox couple by Mimi.



Photobucket
Pretty paper.



Photobucket
Amazing ceramics.



Photobucket
Love this color.



Photobucket
She was by far the most impressive artist. Hand cut paper? That takes patience!



Photobucket
So pretty! And delicate! Just thinking about the dexterity it would take with an exact o knife gives me a headache.



Photobucket
I just wanted to take home her entire booth.



Photobucket
I thought these tiles would be cute as kitchen decor.



Photobucket








Photobucket
And I'm always impressed by hand cut felt flowers. I've tried, so many times to make something this beautiful. And I fail, every time.  



Photobucket
Especially these- so so pretty. 



Photobucket
These monsters by Let's Be Friends are so cute. And they make hipster bears! You gotta check them out- I had to get one for my friend Mike. He even has a mini chrome bike bag and his very own moleskin notebook!



Photobucket
Vintage art jewelry.



Photobucket
Cute little wooden shadowboxes with cute little friends!


I had so much fun- and I was so inspired by all the pretty things all around me- I can't wait for next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment