Friday, January 20, 2012

fitted



This post may be a little TMI for some of you, but I think you should know that shopping for a bra at Nordstrom is the BEST way to buy one!

I needed some new ones, so badly. But I REALLY didn't want to go to Victoria's Secret like I usually do.  I had read on a blog about how wonderful it was to buy a nursing bra there- so I figured buying regular ones would be great too.

You do have to get half naked to get fit which is kinda weird- but she was so professional I don't think she actually saw me naked. Turns out I am now a C. Yes, I am a C cup. I never, ever thought that I would ever be a C unless I got a boob job, and I never ever want to do that, so I think it's pretty rad- considering I was a nearly A to an A most of my life.

I got two- a black one and a light pink one- and I spent less than I would have at the other place. I didn't even have to tell her my price range, she just picked the lower priced ones first. And it only took 20 minutes. I also got some of these comfy lounge-around-the-house type bras, and I love them! I feel so much better about my body- it's amazing what the right size bra will do for your confidence!


I will definitely be bra shopping at Nordstrom from now on!

(image found via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment