Friday, January 6, 2012

dreaming of gemstones...

Remember this post from last year? It's where I first fell in love with and decided that I NEED a chaceldony ring someday. But it was like $1000. Eessh. Too spendy.

Since then, I have found quite a few on etsy for a lot less, that I like better. So I'm gonna bore you with some shiny photos while I dream a bit...

Photobucket
Starting with my current favorite. I might just pounce on it- but it's not white gold. So it's not quite perfect. 


Photobucket
Truly a gorgeous stone. Such a pretty color!



Photobucket
Coming in second is this one set in silver. Silver is too soft, I have killed all my silver rings. Also, the stone is too light. But it's still gorgeous!




Photobucket
This one is so unique, and more casual than the others.





Photobucket
This one has a little more sparkle, I'd like to stack this with some other colors to get more of a chunky look.




Photobucket
I've also found these druzy rings- I love the rough cut! 




Photobucket
I actually like the gold with this one.




Photobucket
And finally, this mosaic ring. I love the simplicity, but I think I would get all kinds of crap stuck in the grooves. 



What is it about the new year and me lusting after shiny jewelry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment