Friday, June 17, 2011

checking in...

I've started to pack. We have a huge pod type container in front of our house. It's like 3 feet away from the curb, almost in the middle of the street. Annoying, but there's nothing we can do about it- I tried to get the guy to get it closer. Oh well.


The cats are sad. Boxes make them sad- they know what's coming.



My mom and are flying to San Fran on Monday so I can look for an apartment. It's not very fun or easy to find an apartment in another city. They go SO fast, and if your not there with an application and your credit history in your hand you have no chance at all. So wish me luck!

I really wanted to take a trip with my mom this summer anyway, so this works out well! (we just need to refrain from finding any fabric shops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment