Friday, October 23, 2009

my friday night...

...consisted of some bad tv (dateline), take-out (Pei Wei), picking out pumpkins for our annual Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza Party that is tomorrow night (9 cents a pound at Dans!) and baking (sugar cookies with lots of frosting).

Right after I got home from work, Danny started watching Dateline, and I got sucked into it. Don't really know why. And it was so freakin stupid.

We got some really nice pumpkins. I am so excited to carve away with my family tomorrow night!

After dinner, I opened up my fortune cookie to find a most unlikely message:

"Participation in sports may lead you to a lucrative career."

What? Okay, whatever. Now on to my real lucrative career- cookies.

Then I made these for the party:

Oh so excited! I will take lots of pictures at the party, I promise! All the fun moments of carving & creating, the gooey messes, at least one photo of my sister Mal licking someone, to the glowing end results!

Did I mention how excited I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment