Sunday, October 25, 2009

2nd annual pumpkin carving party '09

As I promised- photos of the party!

There are some people missing (My parents, me, Mike & Nan)- my dad got some photos too, but his computer is down, so we will just have to wait till later for those ones.

A story in photos...

Loo-loo, posing


Mal & Cory


Danny


Lindsay & Craig


Danny, concentrating.


Elmo- Loo-loo's ( I carved it for her)


The Crow- Mal's


Scary guy- Craig's


Jolly Roger- Nan's


Another scary guy- Cory's


Headless Horsemen- Mike's


Stay Puft Marshmallow Man- Lindsay's


Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!- Mine


Gizmo- Danny's

I absolutely LOVE carving pumpkins! And I love this family tradition- I just wish my brother and his wife had been able to make it.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap Jess! Those pumpkins are
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
    What a fun tradition...

    ReplyDelete