Sunday, July 19, 2009

i heart summer nights

and lazy sundays. I usually make dinner for the mister and me most nights of the week, but I don't usually get THIS fancy. Tonight we will dine on Grilled Pork Tenderloin, a fresh summer salad, Sweet Potato Biscuits with Honey Butter, and Chili Lime Corn on the Cobb. Followed with dessert (of course) Frozen Key Lime Pie. Thanks Food Network!

We (mostly me) cleaned the house today. And took a wonderful nap with the cow laying mostly on my head and noodle right next to Danny's feet. After I finish posting this, I am going to go work on some hairclips for my friends (special requests) and then we will eat (in the backyard if it's not too hot) and then we will watch lame tv until it's time for bed.

Ahh. I love lazy sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment