Wednesday, November 21, 2012

baby henry

(I intended this post to go up the first week of September.) (hahahaha)

Introducing...


Photobucket
Henry Douglas Robins. 11 days old.



Photobucket
Have I mentioned how amazing it is to be an auntie and get to cuddle and take millions of photos and and and??



Photobucket
Newborn grin...



Photobucket
Older brother watching over "his baby" with his trusty flashlight...



Photobucket
There are ways that these brother are so alike, and then there are the times where they couldn't be more different!



Photobucket
Ok, seriously? These two were meant for each other!



Photobucket
You know what I do when I'm having a bad day? 

I look through these photos. Then I feel like all is right in the world and nothing can stop me!



Photobucket
Classic newborn move.

My crazy arms just jolted me awake...



Photobucket
...I hate it when that happens!


Seconds later...


Photobucket
...peaceful again.



Photobucket
Oh Henry, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment