Thursday, April 28, 2011

well hello there...

...sorry I've been MIA. I've been a bit busy, and I kinda forgot that I had a blog. Oops.

Some of the things I've been so busy with include:

...making fun easter gifts for friends babies/children...
...getting ready for another boutique...
...making some matching mom/daughter aprons...
...waking up every morning for the past 2 weeks to cat poop on the floor...
...and my parents sweet little doggie went to heaven.

So really, I have a pretty good life, since the only thing that has me pulling my hair out is trying to figure out WHY the littlest cow poops on the floor, in the same spot, every damn morning. The rest of the day she goes in her box. She pees in her box. I swear she's just doing it to mess with me.

So anywayzzz. I'll be back to blogging here shortly, and pray that it's not all about cat shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment