Friday, January 22, 2010

five

5 things I always have in my fridge:
Dr. Pepper
water
butter (salted & unsalted)
lemon lime gatorade in a pitcher (danny's thing)
cream cheese




5 things I always have on(or in) my nightstand: (next to the bed, I don't have a nightstand)
burt's bees chapstick
sleep mask
tiny bottle of spikenard & lavender essential oil blend
bath & body works black amethyst body cream
heating pad




5 things I always have in my bathroom:
sensodyne toothpaste
md skincare daily alpha beta peel
md skincare blemish solution
q-tips
dial foaming handsoap in plum



5 things I always have in my car:
my re-usable shopping bags
cd's I never listen to
bath and body works car scent thingy
candy wrappers
deposit envelopes for the atm



5 things I always have in my purse:
my iphone
a little bottle of bath & body works black amethyst lotion
advil
burt's bees chapstick
nail clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment