Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the chicken dance

Today was my sister Lindsay's 25th birthday! We celebrated at my parents house with lasagna, salad, breadsticks, and of course, cake.

I asked Linds what kind of cake she wanted, and she said "square." I asked what kind, and she said "pink." I could not find my square cake pans however, and so I just made her a round one. One of the best moments was when she opened her singing card from Danny, and she kept on opening it and laughing hysterically. (I got it on video, the link to it is in my "moments that make life great" section) I was about to put the writing on her cake, and I asked her what she wanted it to say, and she repeated the whole homer fire song by memory. And, she had only heard it twice!


My parents got her a 16 gig iPod Touch, and Danny filled it with some of her fav's. A few Herbie movies, some disco, and such favorites as "the chicken dance." My grandma Betty gave her a giftcard to Wal-mart, and that was pretty much her favorite gift. Her reaction to that gift was HILARIOUS! (I got that on video too, same place as the other one.)

After we all had cake and ice cream, I put on the chicken dance and she went nuts! She gets so into it! If she did it once a day it could be counted as exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment