Wednesday, August 28, 2013

lately...

 photo IMG_0571_zpsbb0e25f5.jpg
I've been waiting for this fabric collection to come out, and today it arrived! OMG I loooove it! Koi by Rashida Coleman Hale. 





 photo hobbyhorse_zpse7ed037f.jpg

Hobby Horse prototypes for a new project I'm working on...




 photo IMG_0591_zpsf3f0f218.jpg
I'm making a Washi Dress, fingers crossed it all works out. Clothes making (human sized) intimidates me.




 photo IMG_0622_zpsb7388df6.jpg
Did I tell you that we are going to Ireland??? Well, we are! Sooooon. 

So I had to get a 3DS for the long plane ride, and because there is a new Animal Crossing Game, so exciting! I made a cute clutch out of my new fabric to keep it safe, but I didn't measure quite right, and it doesn't fit, whoops.




 photo IMG_0587_zps28c0fb5a.jpg
Trying out grandma's bread recipe all by myself...




 photo IMG_0595_zps237bb427.jpg
Mmmmm, fresh outta the oven with honey butter. I need to keep practicing, but for a first try, it's pretty damn great!



No comments:

Post a Comment