Monday, November 15, 2010

van the skeleton baby

Just so you know- I am obsessed with this baby. So you will just have to deal with the mass amount of photos I will be posting of him for the rest of his life. You have been warned.

When I found out that Nan was due in August- which meant that baby Van would fit perfectly into the skeleton costume for I made for Halloween (last year) I was thrilled to finally have a model.

A little smile... he liked the crunchy leaves as he kicked and kicked.



I love the way he looks at his mama.



Pretty good sport about the hat and all those crunchy leaves!



Are those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?



Then he started flailing his arms around- and consequently covering his face in leaves. Still happy...



Melt.



Checking out the new digs.



The eyebrow thing? Yeah, I got it from my dad.



Then he noticed all the leaves overhead...



There's that eyebrow again.



Oh my goodness. I could stare at him all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment