Friday, March 11, 2011

shameless

Confession time.

I love me some bad t.v. I'm totally addicted to the following:


Pretty Little Liars. Yeah. It's on ABC Family. The same channel that has Secret Life. But I don't like that show. It's too daytime soap for me. And P.S.- this is totally what I looked like in high school.



I've loved Charmed forever. I'm watching it over again, much to Danny's dismay.



This one is new for me. It kinda bugs me, but it's bad t.v. right? Re-runs are on 2 different channels during the day- so I switch off. Lame, I know.

But this last one, I am not ashamed to admit.

I love Lady Gaga.

Not all her music speaks to me- and her kind of music is not my usual fav. But I do have a great respect for her as an artist, she has and will do great and sometimes strange things. Danny and I like to watch her videos together, especially when we are feeling down. She always cheers us up, and lightens the atmosphere.

Feel free to judge me, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment