I have dropped the ball on blogging. Big time.
A lot of my fav bloggers have stopped blogging...so I think it has influenced my writers block. That, and I have been avoiding learning the new version of Photobucket. I don't like it.
Since I have forgotten everything I wanted to blog about, I'm just going to post some photos from each month as a faux catch up.
1. I have been "tutoring" (helping) our friends kid Matthew with his homework once a week ever since September. He's hilarious!
2. Love my noodlebug!
3. I also love my red clogs.
4. An afternoon at the MOMA.
5. I started working out, in order to lose a few before our trip to Thailand (more on that later)
6. Hanging with Jane.
7. I've fallen in love with Uniqlo.
8. I do a lot of cuddling with my bug.
9. At the carwash...
I took a break in January from the shop. After the Holiday Renegade Show and my disastrously late shipping of the family's gifts, I needed it. I ended up sending them out after new years. Oops.